Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm still here!

Hey folks! I'm still here! I promise!

I've had a few doctor's appointments I've had to get to and life always tends to get in the way.

So as a special bonus next Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are all going to have WDW Around The World food posts!

That's going to cover both Epcot Future World and World Showcase, plus Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom!

The following week we'll be going to the resorts around the World and end on April 12th with Signature Restaurants!

Then will start what we've all been waiting for... Disney Month! By then I should hopefully have enough money saved up for a new camera and I can't wait to show you the Disney Recipes I have been making and practicing just for all of you!

And just as a preview for Monday... check out what's coming!


I bet you're hungry now, aren't you? I know I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio